| || || || || |
Steve Thomas's drove his high tech' carbon fibre masterpiece C12 to victory yet again in an eventful race yesterday. He won the final with ease, passing Team Weasel's gravity sidecar at sugarbowl. Meanwhile behind them, Team Rooket and Centa Bavaria were caught up in a close race for second place which ended prematurely when they both spun off the course. They were treated at the scene but the on-course paramedic and rescue team, and Team Rooket's driver Paul Janson was then taken to Raigmore hospital for further tests.
The final winners were;
Gravity Sidecar: Team Weasel
Street Luge: George Cheeseman
Gravity Bike: Gary Priestly
The teams are now on their way over to Huntly to race in the Annandale Cup, to complete the third day of the most intense gravity racing weekend in the UK.
Full results are attached below.
|Seeding Times||55.82 KB|
|Finals Worksheet||43.3 KB|
|CSEx2012 Final Positions||28.97 KB|
Facebook & Twitter
- Check out this new race in the SCA Calendar: Marnhull Soapbox Derby, Dorset...
- Check out this new race in the SCA Calendar: Halloween Cartie Race, Brechin...
- Check out this new race in the SCA Calendar: Father's Day Dilly Cart Race,...
- Tequilla Slammer, Sideweasel and a fibreglass sidecar fairing were stolen from C...
- Check out this new race in the SCA Calendar: Kemnay Cartie Rally, Aberdeens...
- Check out this new race in the SCA Calendar: Thrills on the Hills, Pomeroy,...
- <a href="http://www.facebook.com/photo
- Check out this new race in the SCA Calendar: The Simonside Challenge, North...
- Vans Hi-Standard Big Air Series Cairngorm Mountain
- Train down CairnGorm Mountain